2016 InterActiv Conference @ UW-Whitewater
June 15 & 16, 2016
Pre-Conference - June 14
- The InterActiv Conference has high quality presenters with both hands-on practical instruction as well as big picture ideas.
- Overall, this was an exceptional experience and I will highly recommend it's attendance to my peers.
- I loved the demonstration by the kids using iPad apps and Google.
- The classroom teacher presenters were the best because they shared things they have tried and have worked. I love the free apps and websites that were shared.
- There are a great variety of workshops at this event.
- Great sessions on Maker Space, Twitter, STEM, Google Tips and Tricks, and the keynote speaker is always good too!
- Presenters show real examples of how different ideas/tech are used in the classroom. I could see the thinking behind the activities, the implementation, and saw the results.
- Sessions that were specific enough so that I could see an immediate use for the technology in my classroom.
InterActiv Learning LLC
We provide complete educational technology consulting, network design, maintenance, and staff development. Our goal is to help schools plan, purchase, and use technology in their schools.